Babies: 3 - 6 Months

How often do you change the crib sheets

I change it every other day.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How often do you change the crib sheets

• She's still sleeping in her RNP but I change them weekly, as soon as she is sleeping there I'll do it every other day. 
  • I haven't changed them yet...but we bedshare!  Bet you thought I was nasty dirty for a min. there.  We change our regular sheets about twice a week...it'd be more, but I can't do it, Troy has too and I can only make the poor man do so much!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemiaomi:
    I haven't changed them yet...but we bedshare!  Bet you thought I was nasty dirty for a min. there.  We change our regular sheets about twice a week...it'd be more, but I can't do it, Troy has too and I can only make the poor man do so much!

I was about to call you a "Sucia" which means a dirty dirty girl. LOLOL

• Once a week or less. DD drools in her pnp and we have some leak issues with the c/d's we are using. I am buying some doublers and such in the next day or two but until we get them we have some heavy wetting going on that leaks out.
  • I don't know if this is the same thing.  But Asher is still sleeping in his RNP, but I take the cover part off once a week and wash it.  Occasionally more if he pees through in the middle of the night!

Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Anytime he spits up or soaks through.  So, about twice a week.
  • I feel like a scumbag... when they get dirty. DS doesn't drool in sleep or wet through dipe, so sometimes it's 3-4 weeks? Am I gross?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Once a week but we haven't had any issues with drool, spit-up, or leaky diapers. 

From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Once a week unless they get dirty in between

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Once a week, every Saturday is "Clean Sheet Saturday" at our house
  • Whenever we do a load of his laundry, so once every week / wk & a half. Obviously more often if he spits up.

• I change them once a week when I change our sheets. But he sleeps on a sheet saver on top of the sheets. He doesn't usually spit up or drool in his sleep and we haven't had any leaky diapers in a while, but I just change the sheet saver when those things happen.
  • Every 2 weeks, unless there is a leaking incident.  I also change the sheets in the other beds every 2 weeks.

Bianca image.
  • Once a week, when I do everyone's sheet laundry - or as needed, which isn't often. 
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagemelody921:
    Once a week unless they get dirty in between

THIS

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Once a week unless he spits up.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagedib:
    I feel like a scumbag... when they get dirty. DS doesn't drool in sleep or wet through dipe, so sometimes it's 3-4 weeks? Am I gross?

We can be scumbags together.  I'm on your schedule.  DD rarely spits up or soaks through her diaper, so it probably averages out to every 3 weeks.  In her PNP I have a waterproof cover down over the sheet, so I wash that more, but she plays in there sometimes and does drool when she plays.

~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • imagemelody921:

This exactly.

• I'm in he "once a week" group too, on laundry days.

Do you really do it every day? Is it for spit-up, poop explosions, or you just feel it's dirty?

TTC #1 since 2007. Dx: Unexplained infertility. 4 IUIs in 2008 = BFN. IVF #1 07/09. DD #1 born April 2010 (40w5d).
    TTC #2 since 2011. Dx: Endometriosis and hypothyroidism. 2 FETs in 2012, BFP 6/12 but m/c @ 7 weeks. IVF #2 06/13. DD #2  born March 2014 (40w1d).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemelody921:

Same here!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"