Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

does your baby wear shoes?

outside the home.

any recs?  I'm clueless...

Re: does your baby wear shoes?

• Options

Robeez or pedipeds....DD wears them when we leave the house, but not at home playing since it has been warm out.  she will wear socks and shoes all the time once it gets cold and she is more mobile.

they should only be wearing soft soled, non-constricting shoes.

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options
    We have a pair of Robeez that I love...found them on sale for $15 at Stride Right.  She also wears her slippers sometimes on cool mornings.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    yes. its still warm here so ill put sandals on or his carters soft sole shoes
  • Options
    DS wears a pair of soft-soled denim looking ones with Dinos on them...but only because they look cute when we go out somewhere or on a walk. Lately he has discovered that velcro makes a sound....so they don't stay on very long, hehe.
  • Options
    ds hasn't worn shoes yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options

Always. I have a thing with babies having bare feet. I would just put socks on him, but he'll lose those whereas shoes will stay on.

I mostly have Robeez and sandals. I also have a pair of Pedipeds which I lurve. I want more.

• Options
    She has worn them twice.  Easter and a cookout where we took her jumperoo outside.

• Options
    We have a few favorites, but one of them is pumas soft crib shoes. Not sure if your little one is standing - You may want some with the harder soles if so but they are great. Around $30 at Nordstrom.
  • Options
    The only shoes I put him in is a pair of converse DH's friend gave us.  There are so darn cute!  Usually he goes barefoot though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"