Multiples
Options

How many mo. old for a jogging stroller? Which stroller?

I can't remember when babies can go in a jogging stroller. Is it when they can sit up? What's the earliest? I want to workout with the babies as soon as we can.

I have a side by side double stroller I used with DD's but what do you like as far as joggers go?

Thanks!

Caroline Faith 1.10.06, Audrey Alexis 11.1.07, Noah James & Ethan Alexander 6.17.10

Re: How many mo. old for a jogging stroller? Which stroller?

• Options
    We have been using our jogging stroller since they were about two months old.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We started using ours when they were 5 months, but we had just bought it then. I think mine said walks until 6ish months, when they have really good head control and then you can start running. I have a Baby Trend double jogger that is side by side that I love, we've had it 7ish months and it gets used almost daily and so far no problems. I'm not a hardcore runner or anything, but I have heard alot of great things about the BOB.
    Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"