Multiples
Options

Equip/toys for 9 mo.?

DDs don't like playing in their Jumperoo or Exersaucer. We currently just have a bunch of chew toys, books, etc. in the giant Play yard.

Are there any toys or equipment that your LOs enjoyed at 9 months that you'd recommend??

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Equip/toys for 9 mo.?

• Options
    Leapfrog Learn n Groove Music table (or similar), Busy Ball Choo Choo, stacking rings, nesting cups, balls, little toy xylophone and steering wheel toy, etc. ETA: We also got two of the push/ride-on toys when they were about that age.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options

At that age my boys were into the Leapfrog music table, blocks, balls, push/ride toys, and the Laugh n Learn FP home and barn. They have the barn at my parents and the home at our house. They LOVE that toy and enjoy it more now that they are a little bit older.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Leap frog table, also one that has a globe on it that they can sit up in front of.  They also love the little tikes garden - wish we had it when they were 9 mos as it seems  great for crawlers.
  • Options

the leapfrog table was/is really good!  as soon as they started pulling up they loved it, and spent so much time at it. 

also have this other FP music toy that you pull up to and it has a mirror on the front.  not sure of it's name... got it used.  they love it.  now, we just rotate their toys, as they get bored of things after a while.

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageBride7-14-07:

At that age my boys were into the Leapfrog music table, blocks, balls, push/ride toys, and the Laugh n Learn FP home and barn. They have the barn at my parents and the home at our house. They LOVE that toy and enjoy it more now that they are a little bit older.

This!  The music table and Laugh N Learn Home were a big hit.  At that age, DD was just starting to pull up and push toys around.

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Options

Thanks so much, ladies!

Seems like the LF music table is a big hit! Just ordered it off of amazon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"