Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Question if you got the pertussis vax

Did you have a lump under your skin in the days following??

Re: Question if you got the pertussis vax

• Options
    Okay I meant to post this on 6-9 but whatevs. It totally applies here too =P
  • Options
    No and I wasn't sore either.  It could be a site reaction.  I would warm pack and massage it to help with the inflammation.  Call your doctor and make sure they aren't concerned.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I had a lump on my and it hurt for a loooonnnngggg time.
  • Options
    I know I haven't had my LO yet, I was just lurking for a diapers answer and saw this. I got the t-dap, not sure if that's the same thing or if they offer a JUST-pertussis vax now, but when I got the t-dap I had a feverish lump on my arm that hurt for about a week. They sent me home with a list of things to call about and that wasn't one of them, and eventually it went away. I don't think I'd be too worried about it.
  • Options
    I havent had it nor has DD yet, i think, but yes this is a normal side effect.... but you can do cold/warm compresses but you dont want to do a deep massage on it just a light massage... if it last more than 7 to 10 days call your doc....GL
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickersPhotobucket
  • Options
    nope and I wasn't sore either
  • Options
    no, just a little sore
  • Options
    Yes, I had a lump for about a week and a slight bruise, it wasn't sore or anything.
    E 03.10
    H 11.11
    C 08.13

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Yes, I had a sore lump for quite awhile but it eventually went away (Can't remember how long... maybe a week later?  Week and a half?).

It seemed to take a long time but I read that it's normal. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"