Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

I finally lost the weight!

I've finally lost all the baby weight...5 months later. That wasn't the plan but my plan wasn't realistic. I do however still have so flab which I hate.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I finally lost the weight!

• Options
    Good for you!
  • Options
    I lost all mine before I left the hospital :D

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats. It's actually pretty good - I just lost the last of the weight too and yet DS is about to be 8 months.

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

• Options

imagesimplyatomic:

Biitch.

This is a test. This is only a test.
  • Options
    imageHotSauceonaStick:

imagesimplyatomic:

Biitch.

Crying 

Don't hate! I'm still losing the weight I gained with Allyson heh

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Options
    imagesimplyatomic:
    imageHotSauceonaStick:

imagesimplyatomic:

Biitch.

Crying 

Don't hate! I'm still losing the weight I gained with Allyson heh

lmao.

I KWYM. I was back in my pre-preg jeans 4 days PP. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I was in my "fat jeans" right before I got KU, lol. I don't tell anyone that part, though.

This is a test. This is only a test.
  • Options

imagesimplyatomic:

jealous!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good job!  I just have 2.5lbs left to be back to my pre-preg weight, but I have 45 left to get to my ideal weight.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options

imagembgreenwalt:
    Good job!  I just have 2.5lbs left to be back to my pre-preg weight, but I have 45 left to get to my ideal weight.

I have 12 to go until I'm at my ideal weight.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"