Washington Babies

Rave for balloon guy/face painter

We had Tillman's birthday party today and we hired Beny the balloon guy (and face painter).  He came and did a great job.  He was nice to the kids and us, but not annoying.  He was able to give every kid exactly what he/she wanted.  If anyone is looking for someone for a party, I would recommend him:

https://www.seattleballoonguy.com/

There are some pictures in my blog of the party, and I'd be happy to email you some other pictures of the balloon animals and face painting if you'd like to see more of what he did.

T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.

Re: Rave for balloon guy/face painter

• Glad the party was a hit!  I bookmarked the balloonguy for a later birthday.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That looks great! How much fun. I would have never thought to use a balloon guy to entertan. Eli would love soething like that. I will definatly make note of the rec, thanks
    Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• Loading the player...
  • Wow looks like the party was lots of fun!!  Tillaman is soooo cute!  I can't believe he is 5 years old?  Where does the time go?
    imageimage Brothers! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"