Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Hopefully my lady parts are fixed...

I have been having an awful time healing pp. The skinny is at my 6 wk my doctor had to remove a Granuloma (cluster of immune cells that form because of dissolve able stitches) from my perineum with liquid nitrogen. It feels like being cut with a razor blade. Doc put be on vaginal estrogen b/c my levels are low b/c of breastfeeding and therefore dryness in the lady area = no healing. A week ago I went back in because it was hurting again and lucky me another granuloma, but this one was three times the size of the other one. I almost passed out on the table when he burned it off.

On Friday I went in because there was still pain and had another granuloma. This time he cut it out and cauterized it closed to hopefully end this crap. Thank God he used a local anesthetic. Well when he was exploring my nether regions he found that my glands are inflamed so now I have to put a steroid cream on my who ha for 2 weeks and hopefully all of this business goes away. 

The last time we had sexy time was April. Ugh. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Hopefully my lady parts are fixed...

• Awww I'm so sorry! I only had my bebe 3 weeks ago and I miss sexy time with my husband so much, I can't imagine what you're going through! But I hope this is the end of those pesky granulomas for you!!

May you be well!

• Ouch.  Ouch. Ouch.

You poor thing!  Go have a drink!  You deserve it!  The things we do for our children!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh my! I hope you get to feeling better quickly!

• KKWISCKKWISC member
    imageElisa312:

Ouch.  Ouch. Ouch.

You poor thing!  Go have a drink!  You deserve it!  The things we do for our children!

Unfortunately I don't drink, but DH bought me a bunch of chocolate. Cuddles with DS make it better. At least after the procedure on Friday I'm feeling 10 times better. Hopefully it stays this way. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh you poor thing!! I hope you heal up soon!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"