Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

CTri

thank you for showing me food inc, i just watched and think i might puke up the hamburger i just ate..... and i cried...where is there farms with grass fed and goodness?!?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CTri

• Options

here find all the ones in AZ

Here is where we are planning on ordering from

we also do all organic milk, try to do all organic meat, all cage free eggs

sprouts has sales on organic meat or tj's.

Milk/eggs are cheaper at tj's than sprouts

we do way more beans now

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options

::Jumping in:::

I loved that movie.  Yes, I was nauseous for days, but it helped my DH understand my paranoia.  I love Sprouts for meat.  Have you tried their carne asada? It is great.

And Jumping back out and minding my own business again.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

jump in all you want!

I've had their pollo asado but not the carne.

Do you just do organic as well?

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options

Yes we do.  All our produce is either locally and naturally grown or organic.  We do Bountiful Baskets for the majority of our produce. 

I would say we are 80/20 for meat as well, but sometimes it is hard to find or way too expensive.  We are thinking about sharing a side of beef with another couple.

I do as much organic dairy as we can.  My DS can drink a gallon of milk a day easily so he gets just regular 2%.  I told him he will have to go back to limited organic if he starts growing bewbies.

• Options
    imagegrapeape73:

Yes we do.  All our produce is either locally and naturally grown or organic.  We do Bountiful Baskets for the majority of our produce. 

I would say we are 80/20 for meat as well, but sometimes it is hard to find or way too expensive.  We are thinking about sharing a side of beef with another couple.

I do as much organic dairy as we can.  My DS can drink a gallon of milk a day easily so he gets just regular 2%.  I told him he will have to go back to limited organic if he starts growing bewbies.

how much does that sharing beef cost?? i was thinking about it! 

• Options
    imageCTri17:

we do way more beans now

the place your planning on ordering is 4.50 a pound, that is cheap!!!! idk if we could order a quart tho........my husband just said we don't have enough room in our freezer also is it just all cut up and you'd have to prepare it like take off all the fat ect? 

• Options
    imagewendic22:
    imageCTri17:

we do way more beans now

the place your planning on ordering is 4.50 a pound, that is cheap!!!! idk if we could order a quart tho........my husband just said we don't have enough room in our freezer also is it just all cut up and you'd have to prepare it like take off all the fat ect? 

It would be about $250.  There is a place in CO that has grass fed beef and they will ship it frozen.  I'm leaning toward them now because you can get specific cuts of beef.  

Vaquero Variety Package
    This package has it all ? literally. About 35 pounds of meat, it includes Filets, New Yorks, Ribeye Steak, Top Sirloin Steak, Sirloin Tip Steak, Skirt or Flank Steak, Hanging Tender Steak, Top Round Steak, Bottom Round Steak, Eye of the Chuck or Flat Iron Steak, Stew or Kabob Meat, Rump Roast, Chuck Roast, Brisket, Ribs, and 10 pounds of our delicious Ground Beef ? $249.00

https://grassrootsmeats.com/pricingpackages/beef-packages/

• Options
    imagegrapeape73:
    imagewendic22:
    imageCTri17:

we do way more beans now

you are wanting to split that?? that looks good! 

It would be about $250.  There is a place in CO that has grass fed beef and they will ship it frozen.  I'm leaning toward them now because you can get specific cuts of beef.  

Vaquero Variety Package
    This package has it all ? literally. About 35 pounds of meat, it includes Filets, New Yorks, Ribeye Steak, Top Sirloin Steak, Sirloin Tip Steak, Skirt or Flank Steak, Hanging Tender Steak, Top Round Steak, Bottom Round Steak, Eye of the Chuck or Flat Iron Steak, Stew or Kabob Meat, Rump Roast, Chuck Roast, Brisket, Ribs, and 10 pounds of our delicious Ground Beef ? $249.00

• Options
    imagegrapeape73:
    imagewendic22:
    imageCTri17:

we do way more beans now

Vaquero Variety Package

you are wanting to split that?? that looks good!  

• Options
    No.  That is package we want.  A quarter side is about twice that amount.  I'm seriously thinking of ordering this package.  It is exactly what we need.
  • Options

imagegrapeape73:
    No.  That is package we want.  A quarter side is about twice that amount.  I'm seriously thinking of ordering this package.  It is exactly what we need.

you'll have to let me know how much shipping ends up being! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"