Options

A poll-What is your fave. . . ?

What is your favorite. . .

1)Childrens Book

2)Teether

3)Baby clothing brand and why?

Re: A poll-What is your fave. . . ?

• Options

1. i loved the amelia bedelia books as a kid.  my current fave to read to ds is 'guess how much i love you'

2. sophie

3. i love the stuff at gymboree and children's place.  it's really cute and nicer quality i think than some others.  or higher end stuff, but we don't have much of that.  i got some great hand-me-downs that are lucky brand, diesel, ralph lauren, etc.  those are great. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1) Too many to name!

2) Sophie and the Razz-berry

3) carters because it fits! lol I also like baby gap and Janie and Jack 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1.) Guess How Much I Love you, Goodnight Moon, and The Bellybutton Book

2.) Sophie or Sassy Flutterby Teether

3.) That's a toss-up between Rufflebutts (because, they're so stinkin' cute) and Carters (for longevity). 

• Options
    imageSara8:

1)Childrens Book- "Love You Forever" for DS, but when he's older, I'll enjoying reading "The Red Ranger Came Calling" every year at Christmas time.

2)Teether- I don't have any teethers for DS just yet, but I may use this post to get some ideas on what to buy.

3)Baby clothing brand and why? Baby Gap, because they have a cute "Popshop" line (my favorite is a really cute, vintage Batman onesie that DH picked out) and they had a western themed line in the spring that I really liked. Of course, I only buy stuff on sale.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dang it! I forgot about I Love You Forever...I read DD's the same copy my mom read me when I was little *now that I'm all sentimental and teary*
  • Options
    imageSara8:

1)Childrens Book: Where Will the Animals Stay?  It was my favorite as a kid and I still have my copy.  I got a copy in good condition off ebay for DD.

2)Teether: The Winkle and just some cheap Brightstars water filled hearts.

3)Baby clothing brand and why? Carter's.  It is super cheap, especially if I get it at Kohls with a 30% off coupon.  It is also super cute.  I love Janie and Jack, but DD only has one dress from there from my mom, so expensive.  Gap has some cute stuff too.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options

1)Childrens Books- Click,Clack,Moo, Five Dog Night, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Gifts and a bunch more. . too many to name!

2)Teether-Razberry, Nuby Chilly Keys

3)Baby clothing brand and why?- Carters and Faded Glory. Both because they fit well and Faded Glory because their stuff is cute AND cheap :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"