Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Jersey Shore clicky ~ do you watch it?

Do you watch it?

Just curious.. I'm into some trash TV, but I have absolutely NO interest in this whatsoever! Seems like I'm the UO based on all the media talk ;)

[Poll]
CP 3/07
BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
BFP 11/14

Re: Jersey Shore clicky ~ do you watch it?

• Yes, I do.  But I have a vested interest, haha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Sadly, yes. It's too hard to turn away.
    TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
  • I voted SS. I have seen it but it is so lame I will never watch it again.
  • Being originally from Miami, I must watch the train wreck.    

I'd like to know why/how they got thrown out of SOBE.  None of the clubs wanted them inside their venue and do tapings.   

I do know Sammie will get arrested if she steps foot in Miami again.   

• i spent my summers as a kid at the jersey shore .. what they show and how i remember it are 2 totally different things and i have no desire to watch it. from what i understand NOTHING has changed in the 20 years since i left phila.

and if they REALLY wanted to do the jersey shore in all trashiness .. they would have shot it in wildwood NOT where they currently do.

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes the eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker - Author Unknown

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• I'm from Jersey and I don't watch it (I'm not offended by it, just have no interest).  I've seen maybe one episode. 

Kristy

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"