January 2011 Moms
Options

how smart would I be...

If I went on an overnight fishing trip with SO. He wants to spend the night in the middle of the lake on a small boat. after the 3rd time he invited me, I said yes and he was so excited. Now I'm thinking it sounds like a really bad idea to be on a boat the ENTIRE night with a baseball sitting on my bladder.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: how smart would I be...

• Options

not very smart. 

PS is that a cockapoo? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Coming from someone who hates fishing and sleeping outdoors, I would never entertain the idea of spending the night on a boat.  Pregnant or not.  But that's just cause I am an indoorsy kinda girl!  If you'd enjoy it, then go have fun!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would do it if there was a port a potty on the boat
  • Options
    Oy! My DH convinced me to go camp for 3 days and I said what about the fact that I pee every 5 minutes... He bought me a bucket with a toilet seat to put on it...yup... It's love when that happens!  A boat is kinda scary to me all that rockin I'd really be pee'ing and sick! Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Do it! You might not get the chance another year with the baby.
  • Options
    I'd be more worried about getting eaten alive by mosquitoes.  You can't exactly bathe yourself in bug spray (or at least I wouldn't).  Sounds miserable to me.  Why can't you just camp?  Tent by the lake?
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options
    No, Teddy(black) is a poodle mutt. I'm not sure what he's crossed with. We rescued them. and Koby (Brown) is a Dachshund crossed with something else.
  • Options
    Spur of the moment, we took off fishing last night, and around 4am I was dead asleep but the bats started creeping out SO. We called it a night early. Besides, we didn't catch a single fish.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"