Babies: 6 - 9 Months

? for moms whose LO's already have teeth

I was feeling DD's lower gums today and I felt a tiny sharp tooth on her bottom gums.  I was very surprised because she has not been grumpy or salivating at all.  It seems like it's already poked through though! So I'm wondering...once the tooth poked through, how long until it actually cut through the gums and started growing out?  Was it a matter of days?  Also, do you remember how long until it was a full-grown tooth?  Any information is greatly appreciated!

Re: ? for moms whose LO's already have teeth

• DS just got his lower two teeth this month.  I remember the first one popped through on the 15th and the second one about 5 days later.  It is now the 31st--so two weeks later--and they are both about a third of the way to half ways to being a 'full-grown tooth".
  • it's been like 3 weeks and DS' tooth still isn't fully up yet. it's been a slowwww process

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Loading the player...
  • She has 4, once we could see them as white dots it was 1-2 days before they poked through and maybe 2-3 weeks before they were full teeth.

• How long between seeing the outline and seeing a "poke through"?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 2-3 days from seeing the outline to poking through. Another 2-3 days before the tooth actually seemed like it was through and then 2-3 weeks before they seemed full grown (well, I'm assuming... neither one of them seems full grown yet, but almost there)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS cut his two teeth between 5.5 and 6 mos. We saw the toothy outline and it was somewhere between 1-3 days before it broke the gumline.

He's nearly 7.5 mos now and they look like they're almost "fully grown" but I think still a tiny bit to go.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"