Northern California Babies
Options

Buy Buy Baby in SJ?

Anyone know when this place is opening?  I read somewhere online that it would be in August. I'm bizarrely excited.  I hear gals on the national boards talking about it all the time. They're owned by Bed Bath & Beyond, and you can use their coupons there (yay, used all forms of there/their/they're in one sentence!).

Oh, and I heard they take competitor coupons, so you can use BRU coupons that don't have the same brand restrictions. Not sure if that's always true or not, though.

Re: Buy Buy Baby in SJ?

• Options
    I saw too that it was this month but not sure what day. We just moved here from Dallas and there's a BBB there. I loved it soooo much more than BRU. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been to the Buybuybaby in Austin and it's a great store.  The one here was originally stated to open in June.  Anxiously waiting.....
    My Scrapbooking Blog: www.noeyspaper.blogspot.com BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not sure when it is going to open but I can't wait!  I just drove by it today and they have the sign up, a a large banner saying that they are hiring...and one of the signs said, "you won't have to wait 9 months"...I saw that about a month ago...so hopefully soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I heard somewhere it is opening September 1st.  But I cannot confirm that.

I am really looking forward to it, it is closer for me than  any of the BRU! 

Happy Takes Work A family blog.
    Money Matters The other half's blog.
    EJ is growing up too fast!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Not that it matters for me, but where is it going?
  • Options

imagefutrkingsley:
    Not that it matters for me, but where is it going?

Right next to the bed bath and beyond at Almaden Plaza...you know, where Circuit City use to be.

• Options
    Awesome news!! I'll be making the trek out there. It's gotten such good reviews on the national boards and in Baby Bargains. And I love me some Bed Bath and Beyond!
  • Options
    BRU employee told me they were supposed to be opening Aug 1, so I'm guessing that didn't happen but Sept 1 may.
  • Options

I love buybuybaby!

You can only use current bb&b coupons (not the expired ones like you can at bb&b) and you do have to double check for the brand exclusions, a lot of the popular strollers/ car seats are on there. 

I'm excited there will be one when we get out there! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"