3rd Trimester

pain in my right side

just under my ribs since about 2pm today....it really hurts pretty bad....any ideas or suggestions?  not sure if this is something experienced by many?
1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!

Re: pain in my right side

• I've been having that pain for the last few weeks. My doc said it's my gallbladder being pushed up in there. It sucks doesn't it?
    Started our TTC Journey: 2007 Long cycles after bcp, dx'd with mild PCOS. put on metformin and doing weekly acupuncture; cycles went from 60 days to 30-33. DH had SA done 11/08, dx'd varicocele. Surgery 12/08; no significant changes in SAs over the past year. Low morph, low motility, low count Straight to IVF, on bcp. Start Lupron 11/16. ER 12/7 ET 12/12 tx'd one blast, 3 to freeze Beta #1 12/21 89! Beta #2 12/23 195 First u/s 1/4
  • omg it kills!!!  i was worried it was pre-e or something...but i am seeing my doc every week and i'm sure they would say something if they were worried about that
    1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • MrsSRMrsSR member

I'm having that same pain today!  Tried to vacuum and had to stop.  Then could only make one lap around our block.

Ouch!

• I've been told that if I feel this pain to call in immediately.  It's a sign of pre-e.  My bp has been high for me but still in normal range.  I'm normally 105/55 and lately I've been 120/80 (i'm being monitored very closely even though I'm still in a normal range).  They told me that if I had changes in vision, nausea, headache or sharp pain under my ribs on the right side to call them immediately.  I think if it's something unusual for you it can't hurt to call in and get your dr/mw opinion.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image
    You fill me!!! Z! My BFP Chart
  • MrsSRMrsSR member

imageBink720:
    I've been told that if I feel this pain to call in immediately.  It's a sign of pre-e.  My bp has been high for me but still in normal range.  I'm normally 105/55 and lately I've been 120/80 (i'm being monitored very closely even though I'm still in a normal range).  They told me that if I had changes in vision, nausea, headache or sharp pain under my ribs on the right side to call them immediately.  I think if it's something unusual for you it can't hurt to call in and get your dr/mw opinion.

I had my BP taken today and it was 100/60.

• MrsSRMrsSR member
    I just read in my Mayo Clinic book that it's normal.  Baby doesn't have much room and is pushing into your ribs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"