Babies: 0 - 3 Months

What did your hospital give you in your take-home goodie bag?

I know all hospitals are different, but what did your hospital send you home with for you and baby's after care?

Were you able to ask for more of any particular item if it was something you really liked?

Thanks ladies!

Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~

Re: What did your hospital give you in your take-home goodie bag?

• Diapers, wipes, pads/witch hazel for me, diaper bag, formula samples.

ETA: Nose suction bulb, thermometer, mesh undies
  • Nothing formal, but they told us we could take whatever was left under her crib. We got some diapers, a nose sucky thing, wipes, pads for me, chuck pads, and mesh underwear. Oh and some formula too since we had to supplement once in the hospital.
    My Cooking Blog

Avery Corinne - Born 7/9/10 at 37w2d
  • Loading the player...
  • I got my 2 pairs of mesh undies, peri bottle, diapers, formula samples.
    Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • What the PP's said, plus a halo sleep sack 

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Similac and Enfamil bags with samples.  Any diapers, wipes and 2oz bottles that were in his bassinet.  They gave me breast pads and regular pads for me.  I think that is everything.
  • A diaper bag, squishy bathrobe, water bottle, thermometer, suction bulb and anything disposable in the room we wanted, so peri bottle, pads and mesh underpants, diapers, wipes.  The LC gave me some nipple shields and a manual pump plus some lanolin.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• diaper, wipes, washcloth, thermometer, baby wash (soap), formula samples, cotton buds and bby cleaning materials etc

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

imageimageimage
  • diapers, wipes, sample formula, pads, mesh undies, swaddle blankets, and one of the best things....a manual pump which we later found out is worth $60 and can just hook right up and become an electric pump. also, a mini backpack with more sample formula. Needless to say our hospital rocked!!
  • Two baby quilts, six knitted hats, a wash tub, about 200 diapers, medela pump kit, baby wash, lanolin, breast pads, squirt bottle, 3 nose suckers, pacifiers, two diaper bags, a bunch of formula bottles, nipple shields, mesh undies, pads, and anything else that was disposible in the room.

My hospital rarely has twins, so we were spoiled

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 008
  • 5 packs of 20 Sz 1 Swaddlers,14 2oz bottle of formula,  2 new packs of wipes, swaddle blankets, 2 hats, nose bulb, thermometer, tape measure, bath soap, baby oil, Ameda Pump Kit which includes the manual pump (able to use with Medela pump), Witch Hazel pads, cleaning foam spray, peri bottle, peri cleaning spray, mesh panties, pack of pads, bed pads, a Similac Backpack/Diaper bag with a 32oz bottle of formula & coupons, a box with Similac lunch box & bottle bag + more formula. 

TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • A bunch of stuff, but my favorites were the diaper bag and the Hefty bag filled with newborn and size 1 diapers.
  • Geez, sounds like some of you ladies hospitals were awesome!! All I got was a few left over disposable things and a sample of formula.  They even told us to leave behind the shirt and blanket they put on her after she was born.  Needless to say that accidently made its way into my purse.  That's a keepsake! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"