April 2011 Moms

update

It was great being pregnant for 5 days. So glad I got to spend a little time with you girls. Back to ttgp I go. :( I can barely stop crying long enough to type this.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: update

• I'm sorry you're going through that. Thoughts are with you.   
    imageimage
    Izzy and Baby A ~ Adorable Punks
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Oh sweetie, I am so so sorry. My heart is breaking for you right now. Sending lots of love your way. ((Hugs))
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• I'm so sorry for your loss.  I started out on the bump message boards at the miscarriage board and then the trying to conceive after a loss board when I was looking for support.  I found those boards to be very helpful.  If you are interested purk around there, they can provide a lot of support.
    BFP #1 2/10/10: No HB on 4/29/10 at 15 wk, D&C 4/30/10, Baby measured 11-12 wks. First Pregnancy and first loss. BFP #2 7/25/10: Blake Daniel arrived 3/25/11 BFP #3 3/9/12: Our Turkey Baby! Due Date: 11/19/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • I'm so sorry, hon.  My thoughts are with you.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. 
  • So sorry :( *hugs*
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this :-(  
  • Oh pups I am so sorry. I hope to see you back soon.
  • Oh no! I'm so, so sorry! You will be missed- and even more so you will be in my prayers!! ::hugs::
  • I'm so sorry :(
  • vilarovilaro member
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you. ((hugs))
    TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• I am so so sorry:(
  • I'm devastated to hear this news- so sorry for your loss:(
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • I am so so sorry. My heart is with you.
  • I am so sorry! I was waiting nervously after your ER post. Crying
    *~~*~~*3-30-33*~~*~~*
  • I'm so sorry for your loss and you will be in my prayers.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• I am so very sorry. Hugs!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • AlyhsAlyhs member
    I'm sorry for your loss :[

Surprise Baby #3!
    imageimage

Baby #1: Olyvea

Baby #2: Adelyn
  • I am so so sorry. The miscarriage/pregnancy loss board is a great place to vent and talk to other ladies who have been there, whenever you're ready. I hope you're not in too much physical pain, although I know that's not the hardest part. Take care of yourself, and you'll be in my thoughts. (((hugs)))
  • I'm so, so sorry for your loss.  My heart goes out to you, honey.  Please know we're here for you.  Lots of love & hugs!
  • I'm so sorry. Take good care of yourself right now. You're in my prayers.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry sweetie....you will be in my thoughts and prayers for sure.  I know words don't make it hurt any less but just know that my heart is so broken for you....I can't even imagine what your going thru.  Hope you can feel some comfort from all of our posts....sending you lots of love. 
  • hugs.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

• Thank you ladies so much. I'm so glad I got to spend this time with you. I unfortunately, am back to TTGP. It's ok though, I have plenty of time. There is something wrong with my RH blood type... it makes it hard to mesh with + blood types (MH is B+), and if i've ever had an unknown miscarriage in the past with a + blood type baby, my body would have killed it off no matter what. My doc says it is possible that's what happened. I did get a shot so that the next baby will survive(if a + blood type), if there are no alternate problems. Thanks to all of you again, I will miss you! I only made it to 4 weeks 4 days but I will always remember being a part of the Apr 2011 birth board. :( My EDD will remain forever in my heart.

• OH, btw... i asked my sis... she had the same problem with her husband. And they had a m/c prior to successfully conceiving... a pos blood type and she got the shot at the time of M/C. She got preg right after. I hope this is a good thing! That's all ladies, GL and back to TTGP I go....
  • So sorry for your loss :hugs:
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am so sorry, lots of hugs and good thoughts for you :(
  • I am so very sorry for your loss.  Tons of thoughts, prayers and {{{hugs}}} coming your way at this very difficult time.
  • image*lovemypups*:

Thank you ladies so much. I'm so glad I got to spend this time with you. I unfortunately, am back to TTGP. It's ok though, I have plenty of time. There is something wrong with my RH blood type... it makes it hard to mesh with + blood types (MH is B+), and if i've ever had an unknown miscarriage in the past with a + blood type baby, my body would have killed it off no matter what. My doc says it is possible that's what happened. I did get a shot so that the next baby will survive(if a + blood type), if there are no alternate problems. Thanks to all of you again, I will miss you! I only made it to 4 weeks 4 days but I will always remember being a part of the Apr 2011 birth board. :( My EDD will remain forever in my heart.

Thanks for letting us know how you are and what happened. I woke up thinking of you this morning and hoping you had posted another update. I'm glad you were able to get some answers from your doctor.

I pray that your time TTC is very short and that you'll be back on the month boards in no time. Big, huge hugs to you. You will be missed around here.

TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• I am so sorry you are going through this. My thoughts are with you.
    imageimageBabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  (((hugs)))
    DS 3.7.09
    mm/c 5.3.10 at 10 weeks
    DD 4.1.11
    mm/c 9.25.12 at 11 weeks
    c/p 3.20.13
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm so sorry.
    Potter the Wonder Doggie, and Todds_kid, Cooper :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Spirit of Power
    Eat, Drink, and be Keri
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  Hopefully your time on TTGP is short and we see you on first tri very soon!!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. T&Ps are with you!
  • I'm so sorry. Please consider going to the mc/pl board as well, and TTCAL. Those women are all unbelievably comforting and supportive.

BIG HUGS 

• I am so sorry for your loss.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I'm so sorry, sweetie.  TTCAL has a board full of women who have been in your shoes and are great support.  When you're ready, make an introduction over there.  They were (still are) my rock.  ((hugs))

BFP#1 1.28.10; HB 6w5d 2.18.10; No HB 3.8.10; Natural m/c 3.9.10 at 9w3d
    BFP#2 - 7.22.10 DD born 3.16.11
    BFP#3 - 8.11.11 DS born 3.27.12
  • I am so sorry.  Big hugs. 
    imageimageimageimageimage 9/07 m/c baby boy @ 18wks, 4/09 m/c @ 4.5wks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"