February 2011 Moms

Dinner

I just had some homemade chili for dinner. :) Super tasty, hit my need for spicy food. I'd post a pic but my bowl is empty.

What did you have for dinner this lovely Sat. night?

CafeMom Tickers
imageimage

Re: Dinner

• Leftover smoked ribs DH made this week along with some homemade cherry bbq sauce...I love my DH and the fact that he loves to cook Big Smile

Then I had a bowl of Edy's slow churned caramel delight Embarrassed

And I'm sure I'm not done eating for the night since I stay up so late so I'll just add that I'll probably eat some potato and chedder pierogies later, yum Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hubby grilled up some burgers and dogs. That may or may not be topped with a s'mores brownie in a few minutes. Angel
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a huge baked potato with about a 1/4 stick of butter on it and a portabello mushroom with pesto goat cheese (cooked) and now I'm eating stewed cherries with cream...  Definitely not done...  I'm still nauseous (I can't ever spell that darned word right!) during the day, but can eat for hours at night and wake up if I get hungry.  So I pretty much eat non stop from 5pm - bedtime!

• I made some red beans and rice and baked some chocolate chip cookies yum!
  • Went to a party so I grazed at the amazing spread they had out. Chicken, lots from the fruit platter, a brownie, a little cake (no icing, yuck), two squares of pumpernickle w/ spinach dip, and half a southwest egg roll. Lots of water.

I feel like I ate a ton.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • vflipovflipo member
    Totinos supreme pizza :p as soon as this kids mom picks him up I'm stuffing my face. I am so Dang hungry
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • H and I did appetizer night at Outback.  i love their appetizers but i never can get to finish dinner.  So tonight i had the quesadilla's, string beans and fries.  mmmmmm it was good.  H did the coconut shrimp, bloomin onion, and wings.  it was so good.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• bmp84bmp84 member

Cheese and spinach ravioli with homemade pasta sauce and steamed veggies :)

The best part...

DH is currently bringing me an oreo blizzard!

• imageJenniferk08:
    H and I did appetizer night at Outback.  i love their appetizers but i never can get to finish dinner.  So tonight i had the quesadilla's, string beans and fries.  mmmmmm it was good.  H did the coconut shrimp, bloomin onion, and wings.  it was so good.

HAHAHAHA Sorry, your wording leads me to believe you ate off his plate too!! Which is funny to me... "Hun, I'm not hungry enough to eat a full meal, but I'm taking over your meal too, okay? Thx."

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • we went to applebees, so I had chicken soup, we did the appetizer trio with boneless buffalo wings, wonton tacos (so yummy just polished off the rest) and mozzarella sticks, then i had the steak fajita with rice, DH had the chicken & shrimp fajitas.
  • I made chicken cutlets and we had corn on the cob with it. It was so yummy, love homemaded cutlets with a little lemon juice on them .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"