Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

mom's whose LO has top and bottom teeth

Did the top one(s) seem to hurt more?  DD has 2 on bottom and they didn't seem to bother her.  I'm pretty sure she has one coming in on top and today she's benn uncharacterstically cranky and wants to be held while sleeping tonight.  The orajel helped calm her down, but sh's really clingy.  Makes sense to me since your 2 top front teeth are bigger than the bottom ones, just curious.

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: mom's whose LO has top and bottom teeth

• Options
    DS was the same way. He was fine with his bottom teeth, but was extra cranky during the top ones.
  • Options
    yes my daughter had no problem with her bottom teeth except for drooling but the top teeth caused crankiness and a lot of getting up at night.
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep he is Mr. Grumpy Pants about the top one's (4 coming all at once).
  • Options
    I can answer this because DS got his first top tooth today!  He seems to have more trouble falling asleep and sleeping but not any crankier.  He's a really laid back baby though.
  • Options
    lynseflynsef member

imageJen&Joe06:
    Yep he is Mr. Grumpy Pants about the top one's (4 coming all at once).

ouch, poor guy!

• Options
    DS had more trouble with the top two middle then with his others so far (he has 6 now). The bottom two next to the center ones are cutting now, however, and they are the worst yet. GL!
  • Options

Yes! He wouldn't let me put him down at all for about 3 days! He even slept on me. After they broke through things got much better... for a week before he got 4 more teeth!

She'll get better. Good luck! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

She has 2 top and 2 bottom.  The tops were definitely worse.

I have frozen washcloths in the freezer that she likes to hold and suck/chew on.

• Options
    DD had no problem with her bottom teeth - they came in about a week apart. but for her top teeth, 4 came in at once. she was not a happy camper. she now has 8 teeth, with at least 2 more breaking through right now. none were as bad as those 4 top ones that came in together.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    the top teeth were WAY worse
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options
    ZAngelZAngel member
    DD has two teeth on bottom and four teeth on top.  The front top teeth were the worse.  She was waking up in the middle of the night, wasn't eating the same, always fussy and was biting on everything.  The other four weren't bad at all.  In fact, I didn't even realize the outer top teeth were coming in.  I just happen to see them one day after they already broke through.
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

DS just got the top two in and they were way harder than the bottom ones.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"