Washington Babies
Options

**** coribecca ****

THANK YOU so much for hosting the GTG.  I didn't get a chance to say goodbye and thank you properly as the babies were on a mission to get in the car to nap.

Thank you again - and ladies it was good to see you all, even if I didn't get to know everyone's names Smile

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: **** coribecca ****

• Options

We needed name tags really bad!!!    I still dont know who some of the people I talked to were =P  

Thanks again for hosting Coreen!! 

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options
    I'm with Lynchie, I didn't get to find out who everyone was! Thank you so much for hosting Coreen, we had a great time!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes it was a blast and thank you! I enjoyed every bit of it.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options

Thank you so much for opening you home to us.  I didn't get a chance to say good bye, as Mason was trying to be an escape artist and was sure you wouldn't mind him staying.  <-- Evie would have loved that, lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    All of this!  You have a beautiful home and it was so kind of you to share it with all of us for the GTG.  I had a fantastic time meeting everyone and seeing folks again and can't wait to do it again with a LO next time!  (Unless she's a troll baby...the kids are ALL so stinkin' cute that I won't ever be able to show my face at another GTG if Charlie looks like she fell out of the ugly tree. ;)

image Visit The Nest!

• Options

Geez Jen, I introduced myself to you and everything. Wink

Collin and I had such a great time! Good food, good company, and new parents for Little Bear (Megan and Mason). Thank you so much for hosting, Coreen! You're a rockstar!

Now, if only my balls had put Shane into labor, I'd have a new claim to fame.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    All of the above. Thanks so much for hosting and it was great to see people again and meet some new people. I really needed the distraction this weekend so thanks for that too.
  • Options
    imageMrsEditorJax:

Yeah...I was sort of hoping for that too.  Nothin' yet, but maybe there's still a "grace period" which carries over.  :p  I must say, both kinds of balls (truffle and cake) certainly lived up to- and dare I say, surpassed- their respective delicious reputations.  <drools remembering them>

image Visit The Nest!

• Options
    Yes, thank you so much!  Your house is lovely and I have to invest in one of those pianos!
  • Options
    Yes, thank you, thank you! We had a great time and K's been talking about "my party" all night.
  • Options
    imageMrsEditorJax:

Geez Jen, I introduced myself to you and everything. Wink

Collin and I had such a great time! Good food, good company, and new parents for Little Bear (Megan and Mason). Thank you so much for hosting, Coreen! You're a rockstar!

Jaxy, you were there? How did I miss you? (I Kid, I kid)
    Just what everyone else said, Thanks for hosting and for all of the great balls, although I wish I would have been smart enough to grab a containter for the road.  I kept telling DH How great all the balls were and he wanted to know what kind of GTG I was going to! 
    BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options

Thank you so much! It was great to meet some of the moms of the familiar baby faces on the board. :)

Sorry we disappeared at the same time as Robyn - the girls hit the wall and I knew we better head out!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"