3rd Trimester
Options

I know this is a dumb question, but . . .

can contractions cause gas too? I've been having contractions all day, but not painful, just uncomfortable. However, I've been getting gas with them recently. I've also been nauseous, tired, and burning up since about noon today so I'm wondering if this is all part of the contractions, or if I'm getting sick (a whole 4 days before my due date - yay).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I know this is a dumb question, but . . .

• Options
    Definitely no such thing as a dumb question on this board.  Unfortunately, I can't give you an answer.  I'm totally clueless about this stuff, too.  However, I think I had a contraction the other day and I was very nauseous and tired. GL with everything and I hope you're not sick!
  • Options
    I have no idea, as I never felt contractions with DD, but I have heard that lots of women start feeling "sick" like you are describing before going into labor.  GL!
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsSRMrsSR member

Another dumb question:  Are you sure they are contractions and not gas pain?

I've been having gas pain lately that causes a sharp shooting pain and makes my belly hard....

• Options
    imageMrsSR:

Another dumb question:  Are you sure they are contractions and not gas pain?

I've been having gas pain lately that causes a sharp shooting pain and makes my belly hard....

Not a dumb question! I've been wondering the same thing, but they feel exactly like my contractions (I've had them for a while now), just with gas added in :P

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have been getting nauseous the last couple of nights but last night was horrible.  I though I was either getting a stomach bug or going to go into labor.  Fortunately, it wasn't a stomach bug, but unfortunately, it didn't mean labor either.  It just went away middle of the night.  Hopefully it means I will go into labor very soon though.  So, I wouldn't worry about it too much
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker, Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"