Babies: 9 - 12 Months

S/O of Bottles Post

Recommend the straw cups your LOs are using. We bought one that I saw had been recommended, but you have to squeeze the straw (or bite) for anything to come out. It keeps it from leaking, but DD can't get the hang of it.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: S/O of Bottles Post

• We have those stupid bite and suck straw cups.  I hate them!  We use a born free sippy that he loves the most.
  • We have one of those.  DH and I sat there and tried to drink out of it for 5 minutes one night.  We gave it to H and he knew what to do. haha

We usually use the take and toss straw cups though.  They aren't spill proof, but they are just like a regular straw.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We use the Munchkin ones (spill proof) for DD2. DD1 uses the take and toss ones, which are great, just not spill proof.
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Playtex No-Spill. Get the insulated ones if you are going to be out and about - work great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"