Eco-Friendly Family

bathtub toy storage

Does anyone have this frog storage for bathtub toys?I think it is so cute ad we need something for toys (I hate the mesh bags with suction cups).  Does it work?  How much storage space is there?  What do you think of it?  Or is there another toy storage thing you like?

Thanks!

Beth

Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

Re: bathtub toy storage

• We have it, and I love it.  We have it at the "foot" of our tub - the opposite of where the shower head is - on the wall.  It fits quite a bit, and I can put the cup we use to rinse her hair on the frog's foot to dry, and hang a washcloth, etc.  Our BRU has them in stock usually, so you could check it out to see the size. We have a set of bath alphabet/number foamies, a bath book, a set of squirty toys, 2 squirty pigs, a couple of rubber duckies, and some bath finger puppets in ours, and they all fit.
  • We have one, and we love it. It holds a full set of bathtub ABC's and numbers, and 6ish floating turtle things (ie, plenty of toys for DD!). 

My sister also has one, and hers wouldn't stay up on the wall. They have travertine tile around the tub and the suctions didn't work and she didn't want to permanently adhere anything. :( 

• Loading the player...
  • awesome, thanks!  I am sold!
    I am not sure I want to permanently sick one up either, so fingers crossed the suction cups work for me :)
    Picture3-3.jpg

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• imagebethCT:
    awesome, thanks!  I am sold!
    I am not sure I want to permanently sick one up either, so fingers crossed the suction cups work for me :)

The suction cups work great for us - have never budged. And we aren't super careful when hanging the basket part back on the frog, either - its handled a little abuse from us when we're in a hurry to clean up. ;) 

• Oh! I hope mine is the exact same. I got the frog, but I only saw adhesive or screws, not suction cups. Mine came from Target, though.
  • imageMrsBeckO:

imagebethCT:
    awesome, thanks!  I am sold!

The suction cups work great for us - have never budged. And we aren't super careful when hanging the basket part back on the frog, either - its handled a little abuse from us when we're in a hurry to clean up. ;) 

So good to hear!  Does it come with the suction cups?  The one I saw at target today did not mention them on the box...

Picture3-3.jpg

• imagebethCT:

So good to hear!  Does it come with the suction cups?  The one I saw at target today did not mention them on the box...

Ours did come with suction cups, but it is ~3 years old, so I'm not sure if they still do (after reading pp's response). That would be a shame if they didn't.  

• Mine doesn't have suction cups - just strong double-sided tape type stuff.
  • After a quick google, it looks like you can buy the suction cup panel separately for about $3. I wonder why they stopped including it? Strange.

ETA: https://www.booninc.com/products/SuctionCupWallBracket 

• Holy Moses ... that same suction cup bar is $10 on amazon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"