Eco-Friendly Family

i got my table! :-D (added PIP)

I'm SOOO excited that I *almost* want to wake DS up from his nap so that DH can help me get the table upstairs into my sewing room.  (DS is asleep in DH's lap... its perfectly adorable... see?)

Anyway... now I have all these ideas in my head about how I want to organize my craft stuff... I've NEVER had my own REAL craft space so this is pretty F'in awesome!  Does anyone have ideas on how to put a "table skirt" on it?  I kind of want to make something like curtains to up around it to hide the stuff I was planning to put underneath it, but it doesn't have a lip on it like I expected.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: i got my table! :-D (added PIP)

• cute!

try sticky velcro.  stick the the velcro on the edge or on the underside of the table.  you can sew velcro on your fabric.  you don't necessarily need to do velcro the entire way around.  strips strategically placed should work.

• Great idea!  Thanks!  It'd be easy to change out too!  (for when I want a different look to my table curtains!)
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't wait to squish C's chubby cheeks!
  • imagedieselmonkey:

cute!

try sticky velcro.  stick the the velcro on the edge or on the underside of the table.  you can sew velcro on your fabric.  you don't necessarily need to do velcro the entire way around.  strips strategically placed should work.

Ditto.

And congrats!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"