Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Apparently I have the only 9 week old baby who doesn't STTN

Re: Apparently I have the only 9 week old baby who doesn't STTN

• Mine is 11 weeks tomorrow and is no where close to sttn, he's up every 3ish hours...my dd was the same way until 15 months!!
    m/c March 2009 @ 5 weeks ~ m/c June 2009 @ 10 weeks ~ m/c February 2012 @ 4.5 weeks Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Your not alone ;). Mine is up every 3 hrs, and I'm just grateful she goes back to sleep after eating. Thankfully she takes 3-4 long naps a day. I think every nestie baby is ahead of the curve ;) Just wait..in 3-6 there will be babies walking/talking and then 12-24 they will be doing finite math :)
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I am with you.  DS will be 10 weeks on Monday and he sleeps around 3-4 hour stretches at night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No you're not alone.  My DD is 9 weeks old and gets up every 3-4 hours.  She does go to sleep around 9 or 10 but then wakes about two times during the night.  I feel like its going to be a while until she STTN.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hear ya...ha! Mine doesn't either...4 hours max. And that's only if she sleeps at night, rather than staying up to play or from suffering from a gassy belly. And...I started back to work this week. It was hell. Let's just say I'm enjoying a lazy saturday! See, you're not the only one....and I'm glad I'm not the only one either! :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Definitely not the only one...I have two 12-weekers who are only just now getting to one 4-hour stretch a night.  It has to happen sometime, right??
  • imagebuffalo_buckeye:
    Your not alone ;). Mine is up every 3 hrs, and I'm just grateful she goes back to sleep after eating. Thankfully she takes 3-4 long naps a day. I think every nestie baby is ahead of the curve ;) Just wait..in 3-6 there will be babies walking/talking and then 12-24 they will be doing finite math :)

Love this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ha! if it makes you feel any better, my DD didnt sttn until 16 months! I suspect DS will be the same bc God hates me.
    someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Nope! Me too! DS does one long stretch 4- 5 hours then follows that up with a 2- 3 hour stretch after a bottle. Sometimes he wakes up at 5 am and decides hes UP. Sometimes we're back asleep till 8. Either way, I'm realllly looking forward to longer stretches.

PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nope my 9 week old is up every 3-4 hours and sometimes will not fall back asleep.  He is asleep already now....
    ~*~AvidVertigo from back in the day ~*~
    DS - May 2010
    DD - June 2013
    TTC since January 2016
    Cycle #9

• I'm right here with you all, and SO glad this was posted!  I felt like I was the only one who had a LO not STTN.  DS is 11 weeks, and goes down around 9:00 - 9:30pm, sleeps a 4 hour stretch, a 3 hour, and then is always up around 7 - 7:30am.  I am just grateful is half asleep during these feedings, and goes right back down.  I have faith in him since his timing during the night is pretty regulated, so hopefully it will be soon, but you are not alone!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DD wakes up once around 4:30-5:30 nightly.  So you are not alone.  I am happy with that though honestly.  I thought it would be more times for longer.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • My first DD didnt STTN until she was 14 mo so don't think you're the only one.  This DD looks like she might be better but I'll be happy if she sleeps 4 hr in a row when she gets past her sleepy stage.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"