Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Bethenny Getting Married?

Okay, so I just watched this show, and she had her baby via c-section. I could not believe how active she was as soon as she was out of the hospital, she was walking normal and was sitting, squatting getting up and down as if nothing. Well I had a c-section and I was in such pain. I was in the hospital for 4 days and when I got home, I still could not get in and out of bed without help because it was so painful. My DH had to get up at night to help me up so I could sit and breastfeed my LO. Where any of you that active right out of the hospital?

Re: Bethenny Getting Married?

• I was. I got up and moved around the next day. I was in the hospital for 3 days and when I got home I hurt for about 3-4 days then I felt back to normal. I think moving around right after helped my recovery.
  • I felt that I was getting around pretty well quickly after my c-section.  But I will tell you that I no where looked like her.  I could't believe she was wearing a maternity shirt as a dress.  I'm still wearing some of my maternity shirts as shirts!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagetmpsoutherngrl@yahoo.com:
    I was. I got up and moved around the next day. I was in the hospital for 3 days and when I got home I hurt for about 3-4 days then I felt back to normal. I think moving around right after helped my recovery.

This was my experience too. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was up walking around the maternity ward floor by the next morning once they took my catheter out. The nurses and I were joking around if they were sure I just had a baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Vaginal birth here but i was a hot mess on wheels for weeks after delivering.  I couldnt believe Bethenny was so smooth sailing.  I was a zombie but then again i didnt have a baby nurse to do most everything but breastfeed.  But what do I know im a ftm.
  • imageoceanbride001:
    Okay, so I just watched this show, and she had her baby via c-section. I could not believe how active she was as soon as she was out of the hospital, she was walking normal and was sitting, squatting getting up and down as if nothing. Well I had a c-section and I was in such pain. I was in the hospital for 4 days and when I got home, I still could not get in and out of bed without help because it was so painful. My DH had to get up at night to help me up so I could sit and breastfeed my LO. Where any of you that active right out of the hospital?

I thought the same thing!! I just had a c-section on Monday, and while i am up and around, I thought Bethenny was wayyyy more up and around then me! I couldnt believe it!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"