Infertility
Options

injectables make you weepy?

All morning I've been feeling really weird.  Very apathetic to just about everything and when I did feel something it was annoyance towards my husband.

Finally he left to play golf and I was watching Forrest Gump on tv.  I just started crying during the New Year's scene when the girl calls him stupid and Lt. Dan yells at her and tells her not to call him stupid.  I feel like my feelings are all over the place.  Do the injectables do this to anyone else?  I know the progesterone (which I haven't started yet) makes me crazy, but the FSH too?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: injectables make you weepy?

• Options

I'm an emotional wreck when I'm on injectables.  One minute I'm laughing, the next I'm in tears.

Looking forward to going through that again starting Monday ;0) 

• Options
    I'm very weepy on injections.  I cry a lot and DH gets on my nerves for no reason at all.    You're not alone!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm def emotional on injectables... and I'm pretty sure I've been overly emotional in general ever since this craptastic IF journey started.  Ohhh the joys of IF.

And fwiw, I have always found that scene of Forrest Gump to be rather upsetting!  Poor Forrest :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"