3rd Trimester

For those buying pampers for their new LO - savings!!!

I have a 4 month old but I just wanted to share with y'all!  I just went to CVS and they have big boxes of Pampers on sale . . .and if you have a CVS card you get $10 in extra bucks for your next visit.  Use a coupon and you are in really good shape.  Just thought I would share the savings to my new soon to be mommy bumpies.

Re: For those buying pampers for their new LO - savings!!!

• Just bought my son some Thursday, got the $10 "Extra Bucks" & will be using it to buy pampers for the new LO. It really is a good deal & would've been even better with a coupon. Where did you get a coupon from?

Thanks for the advice!

• I always get pampers coupons in the 1st Sunday of the month's paper normally btwn $1.50 and $3 off each pkg.
  • Loading the player...
  • Good to know! We get the paper delivered & for some reason I still never clip coupons. Guess i'm just too lazy. But, with 2 kids, I will from now on Wink! Thanks
  • BTW- they say it's a limit of 1 but really you can do it twice. So buy 1 box and get the $10 back and then buy another while using that $10coupon and another $10's back comes out. Repeat and so you basically get 3 packs of diapers for the price of two- and yes use coupons... they are in the newspapers and some magazines.
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"