Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Re: Does anyone have this carseat?

• Honestly, the reviews on Costco.com aren't too glowing.  For me, 3 out of 5 stars for something that's supposed to protect my LO in case of an accident is just not good enough.  JMI.  Have you checked out the Baby Bargains book?  We have a BRITAX convertible car seat and we love it...super easy to install and very comfortable for DD.
  • We have one similar but not that exact one for our 4 year old. I like it and it has held up well, easy to install, still looks new after 2 years and keeps her safe.

Also I don't take too much stock into people written reviews as some moron can' t buckle their kid in and they will rate it a 1. I like to read everything first before I decide. Lots of people have troubles installing so they rate it low etc.

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ack, I wanted to add that we never used it rear facing. My little girl was old enough to be forward facing when we bought it. I probably wouldnt buy it if I was buying for Liam.

That said, there is another I wish I could remember the name.. the raidian maybe that is the next best thing and I have read even better then the Britax that everyone thinks is the end all be all in car seats.

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • I wouldn't trust only 6 reviews though. That's not alot to put stock in.  

I've used this website to pick ours. The people running the blog have put a TON of stock and time into selecting and recommending car seats. We selected, but have yet to use the Evenflo Symphony 65.

https://carseatblog.com/?page_id=401

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we have it, we actually got ours from a friend (it's been in no accidents and we have 2yrs left till it expires) the guys at the firestation installed in and said it was good to go (they would not let their bosses grandchild ride in a seat that was not good). The big thing is INSTALLION, no seat is good if not installed properly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"