TTC After a Loss
Options

what's the most random thing to set you off?

Today, it was a pregnant woman wearing a maternity shirt I have tucked away in my closet.  No tears, but I have been thinking about it all day, and how jealous I am that she gets to wear that shirt when I don't.

What seemingly little things set you off?

m/c 12/20/09 @ 5 1/2 weeks ~ CP 1/25/09 @ 4 weeks ~ missed m/c 4/6/10 (stopped growing @ 6 weeks, stayed with me until 10) ~Foster parent to B, 9/10-1/12~ Proud Mother of Gage Stephen, born 12/26/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: what's the most random thing to set you off?

• Options
    The dumbest thing that ever set me off was after my first m/c.  It was a day or two after it was discovered, and DH and my mom were watching that old Jeff Foxworthy comedy thing where they did skits.  One of them was about a woman in labor.  It sent me into complete hysterics, lol.  It wasn't anything terrible, but I was jealous of this fictional woman in labor.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have a co worker in the office next to me that is KU so she does things daily that make me mad. The latest thing is her pissing and moaning because she thinks she's having a boy and she really wants it to be a girl.  She's actually upset that she feels like this baby will be a boy. Stupid FH's don't realize how lucky they are to just have a healthy baby!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart"

Our TTC Journey

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I'm a mom to my 4 angel babies who were taken from us much to soon!
    BFP#1 on 09/29/09 and EP discovered/Left Tube lost on 10/19/09 EDD 06/12/10
    BFP# 2 on 03/21/2010 EDD 11/30/10 Natural M/C on 3/27/10
    BFP# 3 on 02/14/2011 EDD 10/28/11 Missed M/C discovered 4/19/11 and D&C 4/21/11 On 5/6/11 we found out our Oct Angel was a beautiful little girl <3
    IVF#1=BFP#4 on 8/31/11 EDD 5/12/12 EP discovered and MTX shot given 9/14/ & 9/21 M/C on 10/9/11
    IVF#2 and Stims started 12/2 ER 12/16 ET 12/21 transferred two beautiful blastocysts. Please stick LO's! BFP 12/26
    Benjamin Matthew Our Little Miracle Born 9/5/2012!
    BFP 1/2/14 EDD 9/11/14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use to have a coworker who would cry and complain that it was taking so long to get KU, they only tried for a couple of months.  So I lent her TCOYF hoping she would learn something and STFU.  She returned it to me with a little sticky note on it that said, "It worked!".  I already knew she was pg, she announced before the pee stick was even dry, so it was no surprise or anything, but the note just about pushed me over the edge.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    Watching my SO play with other people's babies. I'm glad that he's comfortable enough that he can do it, but it should be OUR baby, kwim?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I never held you, but I always loved you.
    Baby Squirt- September 2009
    Baby Turtle- May 2010
    Baby Surprise- August 2011
  • Options
    Seeing incompetent mothers. The ones that let their children run around in mud with just a diaper on. Oh and especially the mothers that dont even care about the weather..."my newborn wont need a sweater, hat or blanket..it's only 50 degrees outside"
    Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
  • Options
    Oh and the other day DH and I were at Target when we saw a lady with 3 toddlers and a newborn in a wrap carrier. He turns to me and says "I'm not an expert but I don't think she's using that the right way." The baby was vertical and hanging off of her.
    Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
  • Options
    I recently overheard a woman at the park complaining that she got KU the first month they started TTC.  She said that "it took all the fun out of it".  I cried on the way home and I still don't know if it was anger or jealousy.
  • Options
    I also get really pissed at the incompetent mothers. I saw a woman in Target a couple weeks ago with a toddler in the cart and then a newborn in an infant seat just wailing, and she was completely ignoring him. Just strolling through the aisles listening to him scream. I wanted to yell at her, "Hold him! Feed him! Change his diaper! Helloooooo!"

Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lily loves her new little sister!
    Lily Sue 8.17.2009
    Forever loved and missed...Dot 6.14.10, Little Bit 8.20.10, Speck 3.16.11
    Adair Leigh 3.27.12
  • Options
    Yesterday my DH was lint rolling cat hair off my shirt for me and he bounced my boob on accident. He laughed a little and asked if that hurt. It didn't but I couldn't help but think that just a little over a week ago it really would have. This realization made me absolutely bawl. Dh instantly followed my train of thought and began to feverantly apologize. This in turn made me feel bad for making him feel so guilty over something so insignificant anf I started crying even harder. I felt like a hot mess.
    married 09.06.08
    BFP #1 - m/c on 12.22.09 @ 8w3d
    BFP #2 - d&c on 07.22.10 @11w1d
    BFP #3 - DS born on 06.22.11 @41w3d!
    BFP #4 - Due 04.24.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"