January 2011 Moms

Hello and Question

So I just stumbled upon this Website and think I will love the Jan. '11 board.

I was a runner prior to getting pregnant and now I feel like I am going to pee in my pants every time I try and run. Does anyone else experience this? What do you do instead?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello and Question

• I can't answer your question but I wanted to say hello and welcome to January mamas!  I'm in Atlanta, too :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
    blog : us doing things
    | married : 08.06.05 | sweet isla mae arrived : 01.15.11 |
  • Hello and welcome. I stopped running and either workout on the eliptical or the pool. When I run I feel like my ute is going to fall out!!!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!

I stopped running at around 10 wks - I feel as though my uterus is all over the place and frankly I haven't found good maternity workout clothes lol ...I started going to the gym instead (close to the bathrooms) and make sure I take it easy and can still talk during my workouts.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • No idea about the peeing but welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Well it's nice to hear someone else has the same problem! I went running this afternoon and pretty much felt like I had to pee the whole time. I think it's just something you have to get used to! I made it through the whole run but it was only 3 miles, I don't know if I would have lasted on a longer run. I'm hoping once baby shifts upward a little it will be easier, or maybe once I get bigger one of those pregnancy belts will help keep some pressure off my bladder. Let me know if you figure something out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"