North Carolina Babies
Options

Boy clothing suggestions?

Thought you ladies might have suggestions....

Baby Bix is being baptized later in August. We don't have a very formal church but I'd like him to be somewhat dressed up for the service and for pictures and brunch after. 

Stopped by Dillard's today but the selection was SOOOO small for boys. 

Any suggestions - online options or in CH / Durham / G'boro area for little boy outfits? Thinking shirt, vest, shorts or pants...or perhaps a more formal little smocked set. Hoping not to spend a ton. 

Stuff I like is below but WAAAAY overpriced ($80 - eeek!)

image     image

Re: Boy clothing suggestions?

• Options

Hi there!  You might want to try another Dillards...they might have a better selection.  We received some gifts of "nicer" outfits from that store.

Also - try Belk, and maybe a place like Janie and Jack?  They might have something on sale.

Good luck!

Married - October 16, 2005
    Mama to William Nathaniel - October 7, 2006

And Natalie Frances - June 24, 2010
  • Options
    Ditto, try Belk or maybe Macy's. I would also check Strasburg Children, they are on the pricey end but usually have some sale stuff too.

Also try hitting places like Ross, Marshalls or kids' consignment stores - you have to dig sometimes but they often have great stuff.
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went boy clothes shopping today. ?Macy's had some good stuff and so did Baby Gap. ?Babies R Us also had some cute dress up outfits.

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

My suggestions may not be in your area but I've had luck at these stores.   

I would try Janie and Jack. To be honest, I've had better luck with selection in store rather than on-line.  Plus, I feel the sales rack is priced a little better.

Lamb's Ear is located at North Hills in Raleigh.  They have a ton of cute clothes.  Some of their items can be quite expensive but they do have good sales also.  

The Hartstring Outlet is located in Smithfield and also has cute boy's clothes.  Or you can visit their website: www.hartstrings.com

Do you like shortalls?  If so, I would look here.

https://www.chezami.com/

You could have his initials embroidered on the outfit to make it a little more personable.  

Good luck!  Shopping for little boys is hard!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I 2nd the Hartstrings outlet and you can also buy online on their website.  I think they're having a big summer clearance sale right now.  If you're on FB, you can look up Smockadot Kids.  If you friend them, you'll see when they post their sales.  They have sales 3-4 nights a week and the prices are very reasonable and S&H is included.  They have very cute outfits for boys.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I like #3 a lot!  I don't like 1 and 2 b/c spit up will show up on those outfits.

Try e-bay (by brand) and clearance sections- all have some really cute bubbles for like $25.

www.orientexpressed.com

www.ragsland.com

www.bestdressedchild.com

Belk always has cute Petit Ami ($24) outfits, Feltman Bros are more in the $40 range. 

• Options

OH!!!  And Divine Consign Show- next week in Raleigh.  You'd DEFINITELY find something there:

https://www.dcskids.com/raleigh/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"