Parenting after a Loss
Options

Yeger is the devil

so my DH and I had a date night last night. Both kiddos are at GubbaGubba's house. So we went out to eat, came home and got drunk. I have never been so drunk in my entire life and I will never get that drunk again. I had two shots of Yeger and whoa I was out of control. The thought of drinking again makes me cringe. I think I will stick to champagne next time.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

Re: Yeger is the devil

• Options
    Jager is pretty potent!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMelissaAB5579:
    Jager is pretty potent!

I cannot be held responsible for my typo Stick out tongue LOL.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagexnbride:

imageMelissaAB5579:
    Jager is pretty potent!

I cannot be held responsible for my typo Stick out tongue LOL.

LOL! I know I can't handle it ;)

• Options
    You party animal! Hope you had a fun date night at least! Being hungover and having to take care of your kids is not fun - been there, done that and don't plan to do it again!
  • Options
    yes it sure is strong! i don't think i've had any in many years. i could never really handle much more than beer and with the little that i do consume now it would certainly knock me over pretty fast!
  • Options
    JenyMJenyM member
    oh man yager Ick!....brought back memories of college
    BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • Options
    You crazy girl!!!  We should have double dated!  DH and I went to dinner and a movie last night.  I had a pina colada and DH had a beer and a shot of Patron.  I had to drink it really fast cuz we were late for the movie.  It hit me pretty good.  After being PG and now BF I can hardly handle even 1 small drink.  Feel better!!! Ick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"