Parenting
Options

Has anyone seen "Away We Go"?

While dh was out with the boys last night, I forced myself to watch one of the many movies I have saved on the dvr and this was one of them. It stars John Krasinsky (Jim from "The Office") and Maya Rudolph from SNL. I was surprised by how much I liked it. It's about a pregnant couple that go on a journey to find the right "home" to raise their child and the people they visit along the way. One of the couples is practicing an EXTREME form of attachment parenting and it really made me think about the Nest a lot. Anyway, has anyone else seen this movie?

Re: Has anyone seen "Away We Go"?

• Options

LOVED that movie! loved loved loved.  The soundtrack is beautiful, too. 

Maggie Gyllanhall (sp?) is hilarious in that role of the over the top AP mother.  I love when she gets upset about the stroller: "why would I want to push my babies away from me??!!!"  LOL 

• Options
    imagesummerbrideDC:

LOVED that movie! loved loved loved.  The soundtrack is beautiful, too. 

Maggie Gyllanhall (sp?) is hilarious in that role of the over the top AP mother.  I love when she gets upset about the stroller: "why would I want to push my babies away from me??!!!"  LOL 

That was the best line ever.  She looked beautiful in this movie too.  Her dh, Josh Hamilton, not so much.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really enjoyed this movie!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"