January 2011 Moms

I popped!

It seems kinda early, but since this is my 2nd, it's par for the course.  DH is out of town, so we're talking on video chat while he's gone.  On Monday I showed him my belly and he said I didn't look different (I agree) but yesterday I felt huge.  So I show him and he says - "Wow!  You're huge!"  He's not going to be back for over a week, so I really am going to be huge when he gets here (which I told him would happen.)

And I broke out the maternity shorts.  They're still a little big, but are very comfy and make me think that zippers and buttons are inventions of the devil.

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES

Re: I popped!

• I felt the same way- as if overnight! I noticed the gradual changes as they were happening and always pointing out to DH- "don't I look bigger today?"- to his annoyment! But then, I truly did one night and he had the same rxn as your husband- "Wow! You really are bigger today!" haha
  • I just popped too and it's awesome to look pregnant now and not have people just wondering lol

I agree 100% on the maternity clothes...I don't think I'll ever go back to regular pants! Whose idea was it to add buttons and zippers that have no mercy for a few added lbs.?? 

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Loading the player...
  • I just started wearing maternity pants and think they are the best invention ever. I will have a hard time going back to regular pants.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"