TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

I cannot believe....

How much time has passed since my m/c.....   I am still waiting for my 1st BFP post m/c when other girls I know that m/c the day I did are about to have a baby....wow.....
~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It

Re: I cannot believe....

• Options
    I'm sorry.  I know how hard it is.  Some of the ladies I know that had a loss around the same time I did are pg with their second already.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options

It's so hard to watch everyone else move on with their lives, while we stay in limbo. I'm sorry, Heather.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry, it sucks. It's sad when I see people who started trying the same time I did and they have a couple kids and some are in school already.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    (((big hugs))) Heather
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    {{{{{{Big Hugs}}}}}}
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Options
    Heather I did not realize until now that you and I had our BFPs the exact same day and D&C same day...not that its a good thing at all, but this is a 1st for me.  So per your post...AMEN Sister!  I am over this limbo land crap!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"