Pregnant after a Loss

I need a place to dump my DH's body...vent...

Conversation from last night about midnight... 

Me: Hey Chris, I've put clothes in the washer that I need for work tomorrow...and I have to go in for early overtime so I don't have time to dry them in the morning. Since you stay up all night can you put them on the dryer for 2 cycles because there are jeans in there and they take a long time to dry?

Chris: Sure thing and you need to go to bed if you have to get up early in the morning.

Me: Thanks going to bed now!

Fast forward to 930am this morning, go turn on the shower and then go to check and make sure that everything is dry and not wrinkled...hmmm...no clothes in the dryer...no clothes on top of the dryer...please God no, do not let them be in the washer still...yup all still soaking wet in the washer.

No time to dry them (because my dryer sucks) and nothing to wear...fvck!

Punch Chris in the leg and yell at him to which he sleepily replies "Oh shiit, sorry..." and goes back to sleep.

So now I'm uber late to work and in the crappiest mood ever. Good morning to me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I need a place to dump my DH's body...vent...

• Unfortunately this sounds like something I do on a regular basis! Sorry it messed up your morning. 
    Three losses in 2009, a miracle in 2010! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Method to My Madness, a PPD blog
  • Sounds like you have room to hide his body in the dryer!!!  Hope your day gets better!
  • Loading the player...
  • That sucks. Words of wisdom from my father the undertaker: two bodies fit into a casket and noone ever suspects the undertaker. He liked using that line on the guys I would bring home. You need to make friends with one and then you won't have to worry about hiding bodies anymore.
  • imagecaliforniastars:
    That sucks. Words of wisdom from my father the undertaker: two bodies fit into a casket and noone ever suspects the undertaker. He liked using that line on the guys I would bring home. You need to make friends with one and then you won't have to worry about hiding bodies anymore.

Good advice!

• imagestr8ota:
    Sounds like you have room to hide his body in the dryer!!!  Hope your day gets better!

DH is too big for my dryer...boo.

• I did manage to make it out of the house without harming him...he gets 1 more day.
  • That is exactly something my DH would do. WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR THEM?!?! Can you imagine if women were that irresponsible? The entire world would fall apart. 
    Married - 09/26/2009 BFP #1 - 01/17/2010 EDD - 09/10/2010 M/C - 02/03/2010 at 8 w 5 d D&C - 02/13/2010 at 10 w 1 d BFP #2 - 07/14/2010 EDD - 03/27/2011 Luke stillborn - 11/11/2010 at 20 w 4 d BFP #3 - 03/16/2011 EDD - 11/27/2011
  • You can dump him in the quarry with mine.  After he decided to inform me, at 8 pm last night, that we were having company today and I had to clean the house (we both worked today) and didn't get to bed until after 11, I took him on a nice drive.  Ok, it didn't happen.. but I sure thought about it!  I have a couple other hiding places that I came up with too, but I don't want to post them online... evidence ya know.

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• imageKredd88:
    You can dump him in the quarry with mine.  After he decided to inform me, at 8 pm last night, that we were having company today and I had to clean the house (we both worked today) and didn't get to bed until after 11, I took him on a nice drive.  Ok, it didn't happen.. but I sure thought about it!  I have a couple other hiding places that I came up with too, but I don't want to post them online... evidence ya know.

Oh I understand, I might have been able to get away with it had I not posted it here and on FB...although my officer friends on FB were giving me some good ideas on where to dump him! Haha!

• That is just no good! Can you just dump him across the boarder in Mexico?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"