Multiples
Options

I think I may have overdone it with the diapers.

Based on the post below about how long babies were in size 1s, I went and did a count of my stash. I have over 500 NB size and over 1000 size 1s.

Oops! I may have overdone it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I think I may have overdone it with the diapers.

• Options
    I know!! I did a count too and have about 750 NB's and 1,320 size 1's.  I didn't realize I had accumulated so many.  I bought throughout the pregnancy and then got some from my shower.  I called BRU and they said I can only exchange for 90 days which has already lapsed for the most part.  
  • Options

Well, at least now I know I need to cancel my Amazon Subscribe and Save orders for sizes NB and 1. :-) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow, that is a lot! Hopefully you'll be able to exchange them.
    Our church did a diaper pounding for us and we got the first four months' worth of diapers for free (between that and shower gifts). We did end up with too many in certain sizes but were able to exchange them all-even without receipts--by trying at both Target and Walmart.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options

Send some to me! We don't have a. single. diaper. Should probably get on that.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers twins born at 36 wks Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagemamam:
    I called BRU and they said I can only exchange for 90 days which has already lapsed for the most part.  

Just add them to your registry and go in w/o a receipt and they will take them back. at BRU

• Options
    imagembjmaybebaby:

imagemamam:
    I called BRU and they said I can only exchange for 90 days which has already lapsed for the most part.  

Just add them to your registry and go in w/o a receipt and they will take them back. at BRU

oh good idea.  I kept accumulating them as I found non dry max boxes and then totally overbought.  UGH! 

• Options
    Walmart will exchange w/o a receipt!
  • Options

If you ordered from diapers.com they will take them back also.  I have some preemie non dry max diapers that I ordered in March.  Yesterday I emailed them and they are taking them back no questions asked. 

• Options

holy cow that's a lot of diapers!  My twins went through 500 NB diapers easily, though. They were in them for a while since they're preemies.

As of now they are have probably gone through 500 size 1 diapers and they will be in them for a while longer, I think. So you may not need to return any of the diapers, as you may use all of them. Twins = double the diapers!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"