February 2011 Moms
Options

I have a bump! PIP

This bridesmaids dress (for next weekend) didn't fit at all (way too big) a few months ago when I got it, thankfully I didn't do ANY alterations (because I hugely procrastinated) and now it fits perfectly!  Only problem is, everyone who sees me at this wedding is going to know and we didn't tell anyone yet except the bride! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I have a bump! PIP

• Options
    Cute!  And, I love that color, too! 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersm/c - 2.25.09, 5w5d; m/c - 9.27.09, 7w0d; m/c - 12.4.09, 6w0d
  • Options
    Love that color, really cute dress and i think telling or not people will guess that you are pregnant. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cute bump!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    super cute bump!
  • Options
    You look beautiful!  
    BFP #1 - Twin B lost at 5w
    Bryce Addison  I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    Our baby boy was born sleeping on 9.17.10. He was 19w1d.
    BFP #2 - Twin B lost at 4w
    Twin A
    BFP #3 - Lost at 5w
    BFP #4 - Lost at 4w
    BFP #5

• Options
    So cute!
  • Options

Too cute!

• Options
    Thanks guys!  Does anyone have a nice response that will help bring the attention back to the bride if people start talking about it?  I am pretty nervous about that aspect, which is why we were trying to wait until after!
  • Options
    bmp84bmp84 member
    Adorable and I love the color too!
  • Options
    adorable little bump!
  • Options

I would just say we're really excited thank you! but today is about Bride & Groom

Cute dress and bump!

• Options
    vflipovflipo member
    Yes
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options

imageFiredancer1013:
    Thanks guys!  Does anyone have a nice response that will help bring the attention back to the bride if people start talking about it?  I am pretty nervous about that aspect, which is why we were trying to wait until after!

Super cute bump!

A lot of people know better than to go there since it is the bride's day so I would be surprised if someone did ask you about it. But, since there will always be those people, I would tell them the truth but be short with it. A simple yes, smiling thank you, and then just transitioning to something about the wedding, reception, and bride/groom.

I can understand you being nervous. I was really nervous about people asking me about my PG at my brother's baby shower but everyone knew better.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! And super cute bump!!
  • Options
    Soo cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"