Natural Birth
Options

Hypnobirthing Birth partner cards?

We are planning on using a combo of Bradley and Hypnobirthing for this LO's birth. Unfortunately no one in our teaches either, so we are just doing it on our own. 

The Hypnobirthing book mentions Birth Partner cards, does anyone have them? What do they contain? I think they are relaxation prompts for the birth partner to say/use during birthing, but am not positive.

If anyone has them and doesn't mind sharing, I would greatly appreciate it! You can either respond here or PM me. Thanks!

Re: Hypnobirthing Birth partner cards?

• Options
    I have no idea, but could you order the Hypnobabies course?  It is a home study and it should come with everything required for the course.
  • Options

I am due in 11 days, so I think I am a little late for that.

Just thought if someone else was taking Hypnobirthing classes they might know what I was talking about. Guess not! 

Thanks anyway!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLittleMs.Wifey:

I am due in 11 days, so I think I am a little late for that.

Just thought if someone else was taking Hypnobirthing classes they might know what I was talking about. Guess not! 

Thanks anyway!

Sorry you didn't get an answer.  I have actually been watching this post daily, hoping that someone would answer b/c I was wondering the same thing.. Oh well, guess we will both shoot in the dark :) Good Luck, hope everything goes well for you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks, you too!

I am going to pack my Hypnobirthing book in my bag and have DH read some of the affirmations/passages to me.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"