Trouble TTC

I am so mad at myself!

I have a new phone (who knows for how long--the internet connection won't stay on it and this is the 2nd phone in 2 weeks I've tried) and had it on "silent mode" overnight.  Well I forgot to turn the sound back on when I got up and realized I had missed a call from my RE's office by FIVE minutes.  Voicemail left at 9:58, I saw my phone at 10:03.  The voicemail went something like this from my doctor himself:

"We got your thyroid b/w back and your TSH was normal at 2.1..." (I already knew this b/c I had called a couple days ago to see!) "...and I also got your AMH b/w back in and I'd like to go over and discuss those results with you.  I'll be in the office on MONDAY so give me a call then."

1.  If the results were normal, I am guessing he would have said so, like he did for my TSH.

2.  If the results were normal, I am guessing a NURSE would have called me and not the doctor himself.

3.  I have to wait until MONDAY now?!?!  My RE's office is only open until 10am on the weekends so I have a feeling the other RE is in tomorrow AM otherwise he would have said he'd be in then too. 

I am not patient and now I'm just worried about how bad these results are!!  Sad

Mr. & Mrs. UMich! July 2006! :-)
DX: High FSH/DOR
It took 44 cycles, just over 3 years, 6 failed IUI's in MI, and 1 round of IVF at CCRM to get our BFP!

Beta #1 (9dp5dt) = 206, Beta #2 (11dp5dt) = 438
1st u/s @ 6w5d = 11/11/11 = ONE little bean! HB 120bpm!
?Our Baby Boy Born June 26th, 2012?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I am so mad at myself!

• I would be mad at myself, too.  Hopefully the news isn't necessarily bad, but more informative and the doctor wanted to tell you how he wanted to proceed.  GL keeping your mind of things until Monday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's so frustrating! Hopefully the news is better than you think it is.  Sorry you have to wait to get it.
    TTC since August 2009
    June/July 2011 - IVF #1 - Transfer cancelled due to OHSS
    23 perfect embryos. All 23 made it to freezing!
    September/October - FET #1 - October 12th - 2 Grade A embies
    October 20th - BFP??! EDD - July 1, 2012
    Beta #1 = 154, Beta #2 = 352 Beta #3 = 3,800
    U/S #2 - November 14th = 133 bpm! U/S #3 & 4 - November 30th and December 7th = 163 bpm! U/S#5 - January 30th - TEAM PINK!!!
    Baby Sweets born on her due date!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry that you have to wait until Monday to get more info.  Do you think you could call tomorrow and talk to a nurse?  (Although it may be better to talk to the doc on Monday but hard to wait)

I am glad that the TSH stayed normal!!  I will be looking for your update!

• Ahhh that is frustrating! 
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • That's so annoying! I think REs need to give us a 1990's beeper so they can just beep us when they want us to call. LOL I guess that's the same thing as a text! It's like you have to have your phone on 24hrs incase they call.

Maybe he just has a good plan suggestion for you? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's nothing.

IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• STL34STL34 member

That is so frustrating!   Hopefully you can get the results Monday morning and can also find out what your RE's plans are for you going forward.  Good luck!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Sorry that happened and now you have to wait for Monday.  So not cool.  Hang in there and I'll pray that the weekend goes fast for you so you can find out results ASAP.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"