Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

recommend your light weight stroller

i'm thinking i should add a lightweight stroller to my registry for when LO outgrows the snugride/snap n go....

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: recommend your light weight stroller

• Options
    Bj city mini hands down...
  • Options
    We registered for the BJ City mini. This was mostly becuase my husband loved it. He thought it steered great and he LOVED how it collapsed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We registered for the BJ City Mini too.  It is lightweight, moves well and the best thing about it's easy fold.  When the gentleman at Buy Buy Baby showed me how to fold it, I was sold.  My DH was impressed too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I love my city mini, but IMO it doesn't make the best light stroller.  It feels to big to fly with.  When we fly we take our Maclaren.  
  • Options
    Maclaren - we received one from my ILs - it's lightweight, although still unused...  =)
  • Options
    Peg Perego Si! LOVE it!!
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    c*bearc*bear member

imageg8orell:
    Peg Perego Si! LOVE it!!

Yes 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I registered for the Graco Metrolite in Birkshire pattern. I can see that someone purchased it but my shower isn't for 2 weeks still. :) It has a very pretty gender neutral pattern though.
  • Options
    I really love our Bugaboo Bee Plus.
  • Options
    I registered for the Peg Perego Pliko P3 in Java. I liked that it's a brand NOT made in China...it's Italy *L*
  • Options

We jsut got a Chicco liteway to replace our snap and go as lo is getting to heavy to always carry in the carrier. and i LOVE it. It fold up nicely (take up less space then snap and go) and is light weight. It is really easy to use. You can use it from newborn to 40 pounds.  I have it in the bright blue color, but it comes in black and I think red/pink.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"