Nurseries and Baby Gear

BJ City Select - stroller / bassinet liner

Anyone know where to get one? Or the dimension of the bassinet so I can order one?? I've googled and googled and googled and can't find anything!!
Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: BJ City Select - stroller / bassinet liner

• I don't know about the dimensions, but just wanted to tell you that  you don't need to get the bassinet for the City Select. You can use it with newborns without the bassinet since the seats fully recline.The bassinet is pretty pricey and can only be used for a few months anyway.

Here are my twins in it at 2 weeks old:

• imageTinyTeacher:

I don't know about the dimensions, but just wanted to tell you that  you don't need to get the bassinet for the City Select. You can use it with newborns without the bassinet since the seats fully recline.The bassinet is pretty pricey and can only be used for a few months anyway.

Here are my twins in it at 2 weeks old:

Thanks for the info and the pics! Your LO's are adorable!! Congrats :) I know we don't need it, but I bought it anyway. It's silly, but I got the bassinet b/c I really felt LO of the bassinet bandwagon with DD (We had the Chicco Cortina) and at the time, Bugaboo, UppaBaby, etc where all coming out with bassinets. So I always said I woudl do it for the next one. Plus he'll be born in December, so I like hte idea of him being all cuddled up in it since I'm sure we'll be outside a lot with DD. I was talking to the salesman about how they say a baby under 6 months can't go in it. I think that's ridiculous! It does recline almost completely flat. I would have no problem putting a newborn or infant in it.

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"