Upstate NY Babies

Baby image predictor

Even yesterday I was told that dd looks nothing like me.  It doesn't bother me, probably bc she looks just like DH.  Maybe it would bother me if she didn't look like either of us.  But I love looking at one of them and seeing the other in their face.  Plus I kid with DH that she looks like him, but acts like me which makes us both groan jokingly.

So I got to thinking...you know those baby image predictor things that merge 2 pictures and make a baby for you?  Well I did one with me and DH as the parents:

And then I did one with 2 pictures of DH, and left myself completely out of it:

Oh, it is funny!  It is kinda hard to tell since these are more for when she is older, but I could def see her looking more like #2 than #1 in a few years!

Re: Baby image predictor

• LOL.. Yep.. Elizabeth is definitely just a clone of your DH.. You just had to carry her for 9 months..
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • ethan is a mini dh.  EVERYONE tells us, family, friends, strangers at restuarants.  You name it.  It makes me a little sad that he doesn't look like me .  maybe sophia will.
  • Loading the player...
  • My DS is a mini of my DH- you could see it from moment 1.  But the baby image predictor was flat out scary (as you can see below!)!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My son also looks exactly like his daddy.  Even my Dh baby pitures look EXACTLY like Quinn.  You would think they were my DS.  I did that image predictor thing and it was SCARY looking and luckily looked nothing like my baby, ha!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"