December 2010 Moms
Options

What's for BREAKFAST?!

I was thinking a bowl of ramen or a peanut butter burger.....

Decisions, decisions!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's for BREAKFAST?!

• Options

Dare I ask what goes into a peanut butter burger?

I just had some yogurt, a bowl of cereal and a glass of Naked blue machine.

• Options

We went out for breakfast at a diner around the corner. Beautiful morning for a walk. I had scrambled eggs, bacon, home fries and rye toast. If we had stayed home I was going make egg and cheese sandwiches. 

What, pray tell, is a peanut butter burger?  I am getting images of a hamburger with peanut butter spread on the bun and I hope that can't be right. Ick!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm probably going to go with cereal or bacon and eggs. And a nice cup of vanilla coffee! :)) Baby likes coffee! 
  • Options
    imageRSClementine:

I used to work at this themey restaurant called Ghoulardi's, it's a Northeast Ohio thing. Anyway there was a burger there called the Dorothy Burger. It had peanut butter on it. I said to myself, this can't be goodIck!.... I ask the cook if she made alot of them, because as a waitress I hadn't taken any orders for them yet. She said, "My word yes! Try one now, if you don't like it, I will buy it!" Soooo I tried it with PB, lettuce, and tomato on it and it was to die for really.

So in my effort to increase my check totals I tried the same strategy with my customers- If you don't like it, I'll buy! I must have sold like 25 in the first week after I tried it. All but one liked it. Stick out tongue

• Options
    Two bowls of Tootie Fruties for me.
  • Options

Cinnamon Rolls. Yummy.

• Options
    I had some Cocoa Krispies for the first time in years. I must say, I like Cocoa Pebbles much better!
  • Options
    imagefutureCLJ:
    imageRSClementine:

I used to work at this themey restaurant called Ghoulardi's, it's a Northeast Ohio thing. Anyway there was a burger there called the Dorothy Burger. It had peanut butter on it. I said to myself, this can't be goodIck!.... I ask the cook if she made alot of them, because as a waitress I hadn't taken any orders for them yet. She said, "My word yes! Try one now, if you don't like it, I will buy it!" Soooo I tried it with PB, lettuce, and tomato on it and it was to die for really.

So in my effort to increase my check totals I tried the same strategy with my customers- If you don't like it, I'll buy! I must have sold like 25 in the first week after I tried it. All but one liked it. Stick out tongue

I agree that at first it doesn't sound too great, but the more I think about it, I can't imagine it tasting all that bad. I'm not sure I'm brave enough though!!!

• Options
    eeek peanut butter burger doesn't sound so good to me.. but then again, i'm not a big pb fan. hubby is making me breakfast burritos with whole-wheat tortillas, eggs, salsa, and bacon. yum.
  • Options
    Froot Loops and a cup of coffee. Today is the first day I have wanted coffee in a looooong time.
  • Options
    imagemands629:

Didn't Elvis like something with peanut butter?  All I remember is it being a really weird sandwich! 

PB and banana sandwiches!

• Options
    imagemands629:
    imagefutureCLJ:
    imagemands629:

Didn't Elvis like something with peanut butter?  All I remember is it being a really weird sandwich! 

Just looked it up, cause I thought there was something weird in it.  It also has bacon!

Somehow in all that craziness...it sounds good! LOL

• Options
    imagemands629:
    imagefutureCLJ:
    imagemands629:
    imagefutureCLJ:
    imagemands629:

Just looked it up, cause I thought there was something weird in it.  It also has bacon!

Somehow in all that craziness...it sounds good! LOL

I know!  Since I have all the ingredients, I may have to try it out for lunch!

Let me know how it turns out! My son would probably like it too!

• Options
    I had a whole wheat waffle early this morning and am now eating peanut butter on toast with chocolate milk!
  • Options
    I made an egg, cheese and salsa scramble.  It was yummy.  I then had 2 oreos and crawled back into bed.  (We were at a party until about 3am, and the highway was closed so we didn't get home until clsoe to 4...I haven't been out that late in FOREVER....yet I still am up by 8:30 and have to pee and feed the cats...)
  • Options
    Fish an grits for me. ( I'm soo late its not even funny LoL. ) Lunch was tomato soup with crumbled string cheese.
    ????????
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"