Georgia Babies

Natural Gas Service - What is your price per therm

I am getting ready to lock in my price per therm and was wondering what others pay per therm.

Thanks!

Re: Natural Gas Service - What is your price per therm

• We are on a fixed rate for 12 months.  Our service fee is $5.99 a month but we are paying $0.699 a therm through GNG.  We just switched from Scanna b/c they couldn't match it. 

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • lrn327lrn327 member
    Current is $.84/therm so if you can find $.69 like PP then take it!  The rate changes every month but definitely call around to all of the providers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have Gas South and I got a 69 cent per therm deal in the mail from GNG. I called Gas South and they matched it.
  • Strange we have GNG too and our fixed fee rate is .799 and the service fee is $7.99. I wonder if the rates you have listed are because you transferred. I think .799 is pretty good. Thanks!
  • Scana .68... I think
    Team Green for #2! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Shmoo is growing up! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagekbrickell:
    Strange we have GNG too and our fixed fee rate is .799 and the service fee is $7.99. I wonder if the rates you have listed are because you transferred. I think .799 is pretty good. Thanks!
    Yes that is their normal rate per therm but b/c we switched from Scanna they gave us 10 cents off a therm.  I am sure next year we will switch to whoever has the best deal.  

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagekbrickell:
    Strange we have GNG too and our fixed fee rate is .799 and the service fee is $7.99. I wonder if the rates you have listed are because you transferred. I think .799 is pretty good. Thanks!

We have the same with GNG too.

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"