January 2011 Moms

nbr-bethany getting married

There's a marathon on (It's Bravo...of course there is a marathon!). I keep tearing up...it's so pathetic!!! I'm not even a fan!! I just couldn't find anything on TV and I am a sucker for reality shows!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: nbr-bethany getting married

• This guy is a total jerk! He keeps talking about her "cankles" and he just told her she was huge and disgusting after she said the pregnancy just hit her and she is very emotional.

I would kick him in the crotch.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I can't stand the Housewives in any form.  Its too annoying to find entertaining for me.  But Project freakin' Runway is back!!!!!
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Loading the player...
  • funny, I love Bethanny and Jason.  I think her humor is that of someone people either love or hate.  She has my personal variety of humor. 
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageskoogirl:
    funny, I love Bethanny and Jason.  I think her humor is that of someone people either love or hate.  She has my personal variety of humor. 

MINE TOO! My husband watched about 2 seconds of it and said "Wow, she's just like you." I loved the last episode when they took Bryn home. Can't wait to see what her shower looks like!

-Meghann Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"