December 2010 Moms

Finally!!!

Anyone else in New England? Finally we get some relief from the heat this weekend!!! It is gorgeous outside and the air conditions are finally turned off - the electric bill will be happy! 

I'm sad though, because we have to spend our day today driving up to and back from NH for my SIL's wedding reception. I just want to sit out in our yard and hang out!  :( Oh well.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! And anyone still in the heat stays cool! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Finally!!!

• Yup, Maine here and I'm happy, no AC for a few days!
  • Same here in NJ!  I finally turned the AC off yesterday and it looks like it can stay that way for the next few days.  My DH is very happy at that seeing as how we opened up our electric bill and he almost fell on the floor looking at the cost.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in CT and slept with my windows open last night and woke up chilly!  Kind of a tease for me though...fall's my favorite season and it feels fall-ish today, though I know that's still a loooong way off.
  • I am such a happy Mainer today after a luxurious night of cool sleeping weather.  My husband and I are camping out in the backyard tonight and I'm really looking forward to it.

Have a safe drive to NH! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm in RI like you and I am sooo happy that the humidity has left for now.....I dont post often but i recognize you from the RI nest board.  Hope you have a nice weekend.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Jersey here!  Turned mine off last night too, hoping to keep it off for a few days as well!!
    imageimageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"