December 2010 Moms

Halloween Costumes for NEXT year!

Hey ladies, sorry to crash your board, but wanted to share a link on Swap Spot. I know your wee ones will be missing Halloween THIS year, but if you wanted to plan ahead (and hey, who doesn't like buying cute baby things?!).

My son was a monkey for Halloween last year (he was 8 months old) and I'm looking to sell the costume. 

All the details are in the link above. It's a cute costume, only worn once (obviously! haha). 

Even if you are not interested, I'd highly recommend the Tom Arma collection at Halloween Express.com - super cute, well made costumes. 
imageimage

Re: Halloween Costumes for NEXT year!

• Please look at the last sentence in #5, terms of use. And then please delete this message from all but Swap Spot.
  • Hi Katie, no worries, I'm not some drop in and post one thing kinda girl. I'm a regular on many of the Bump's boards and I'm just trying to spread the word on a cute costume to save a mom a buck (I only posted this in places where moms would have LOs of the right age).

If you really feel this post is not appropriate, then report me to your board moderator (she can lock or delete this post). If your moderator feels that I'm grossly breaching the terms of use, then the Bump Gods can ban me.

Who knows, your Bumpie Bestie might fall in love with the costume and want it! 

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy...it's a wild ride and the fun bits are just beginning!

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not looking to buy a costume just yet, I just wanted to say...

Oh my GOD your son is outrageously adorable!!! :D 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ::waves to acrossthepond::
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Haha, hey Lil!

And Melissa, thanks for the compliment! I kinda think he's cute too! Haha -- hard to believe next Halloween you'll have one that big! What a great Christmas present you have coming!

imageimage
  • I opened up your link & saw that it was from Halloween Express, I always use them.. I love their costumes... I get my Daughters & Nephews costume from them every year...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"