March 2011 Moms
Options

Weird feeling

I doubt this is a symptom, but for the past three days I've felt like I have something stuck in the top of my throat.  It makes me want to swallow all the time and just feels kind tight.  Anyone else have anything similar?  The other day it felt like that for a long time then I did this really loud, gross burp and it was gone. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPicInternational Nestie!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weird feeling

• Options
    Maybe it's reflux?  I had a similar feeling a couple winters ago and it turned out to be reflux.  In my case I had taken a really strong antibiotic because I was sick and it tore up my insides causing reflux.  I took acidophilus for a week and it was gone. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto - sounds like acid reflux.  Sorry and GL!  My dr. recommended Tums.
    dx'd with severe endo and poor egg quality 3 IUIs were all BFN IVF #1 = c/p IVF #2 = BFN IVF #3 = beautiful baby girl born 2/2011; 8/2011 Surprise BFP - natural m/c at 8w; TTC #2 2011-2012; 2 IUIs = BFN; IVF #1 = BFP 9dp5dt beta = 328; 11dp5dt = 650; 13dp5dt = 1114; 18dp5dt = 4747 BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had that same feeling a couple times and have had bad heartburn!  Tums does not do the trick for me.  I've been trying to figure out what foods set off the heartburn but haven't found a pattern for that stuck in the throat feeling.  Sorry I can't be more help but I know what you are going through!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DCWJesDCWJes member
    i had acid reflux for the entire week last week! until i cut out tomato sauces (marinara, pizza sauce, spaghetti sauce) and i havent had any problems since! except for when i had heartburn :( good luck! i havent really had that feeling (yet) but i am trying to avoid foods with high acid in them
    I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
    No longer trying to conceive at all.
    BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
    BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
    http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga
  • Options
    Tomato sauces have been my big problem too!  No salsa for me for the next few months Sad
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"